Pre and Post Natal Pilates
PRE NATAL PILATES CLASS
The ultimate and unique pre natal pilates class in Oxford. This class is not an ordinary pilates class!
It aims to focus on:
1. engaging your pelvic floor and learning to breathe correctly
2. helps to make you feel and stay energised throughout your pregnancy
3. teaches you functional exercises in preparation for delivery and the demands of being a mum, (squat, bend, extend, rotate, push and pull) making you body aware as your body changes through each trimester.
4. Prepares you for the physical demands of being a mum!
This class will not only help to prepare you for delivery by keeping you strong (endurance strength for labour) but also give you the knowledge of how to look after your body post delivery. (knowing what you should and should not do post delivery is vital in ensuring a quick and effective recovery)
Ideally you would have had your 12 weeks scan and had the clearance from your GP/midwife to start or continue exercising.
WHEN – Thursday’s 7.45-8.45pm
LOCATION – Physically-fit Studio, Cassington
POST NATAL PILATES CLASS
The Ultimate post natal pilates class for new mums in Oxford. From 6 weeks post natal or 10 weeks if you have had a c-section.
My aim of this 6 week post natal pilates course is to:
- Re-educate and flatten your tummy muscles
- Develop strength of pelvic floor muscles by doing some functional specific pelvic floor exercises
- Strengthen your abdominal muscles to support your back and close your Diastasis separation.
- Build functional exercises to develop strength throughout your whole body so you feel strong again! I promise!
Babies are very welcome to join you for a workout!
WHEN – Thursday’s 10.30-11.30am
LOCATION – Cassington Village Hall, Cassington.
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me 07966 297430 if you are interested in attending.