Top 7 Ways to Keeping Active During the Summer Holidays! 0
Posted on 9, July 2019
TOP 7 WAYS TO KEEP ACTIVE DURING THE SUMMER HOLIDAYS!
So, its not long now until the summer holidays hit us and we have our kids 24/7! So, how and when can you fit in your exercise regime. Firstly it involves planning (as best as you can with the kids running around!)
- When would be the best time of day to try fit in 20-30min exercise? Morning, afternoon, evening? Can you fit it in before the kids wake up, can you tag team with your partner, perhaps when they are all asleep you can do your chosen workout?)
- Can you walk the dog with the kids? Always a great way to get out and about and remember, all movement counts!
- Can you go cycling with the kids?
- Choose the type of exercise you would like to do. Pilates, HIIT, swimming, walking, weights, yoga? Variety is the spice of life!
- Look for local classes around you that may still be running over the summer.
- Look into buying some DVD’s specific to your needs, there are plenty of workouts that you could follow online or from a DVD.
- Know, that doing 20-30min can be very effective in helping you maintain how you are feeling, burning calories, and ensuring you get the ‘fix’ that your workout gives you.
I hope this helps to give you the motivation to keep exercising and feel fit and healthy during the holidays!