Covid Guidelines for in person private session
With the current Covid Pandemic, I am implementing some guidelines as recommended by the government, in order to keep us both safe when you arrive for your private pilates or massage one to one session.
1. If you feel unwell or have a temperature please get in touch and we can reschedule your session for when you are feeling better.
2. Please sanitise your hands before and after you enter and leave the studio (there will be gel available). You are more than welcome to bring your own.
3. The studio has 3 large sliding doors, these can be opened to help ventilation during the session. Bring some warm layers if you would prefer this during your session.
4. Please can you ensure to bring a pair of socks for the session. Ideally ones that have a non-slip sole.
5. I will be wearing a mask during the one to one session. You can choose whether you would like to wear one or not.
6. During a massage session, I would ask that you wear your mask due to the close contact we will have.
7. The studio is cleaned between each client and all equipment is wiped and left for 2 days before being used again.
8. On arrival to the studio, I will have a contact form to complete which highlights your agreement to adhere to these guidelines and that you are fit and healthy.